Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Eyewitness Statement


  Eyewitness Statement

I Davion Davis hereby say, that on 1 -7-198, I was at my home at 1822 Franklin St. city of Racine, state of Wisconsin on 1.7.1998 the night Anthony First was killed. That while in the home I heard what I believed to be firecrackers going off so I exited the residence to see what or who had set them off. That exited to the rear porch area of my home where I saw a car parked in the alley was behind 1820 Franklin St. There were no occupants at the time inside the vehicle.
A few seconds later I saw two men running through the yards of 1820 Franklin and 1616 Franklin where I learned minutes later the homicide of my cousin Anthony First occurred. These two men entered the vehicle that was still started and drove away.
I did not witness the actual homicide itself that occurred. I know for a fact that Marvin
Wilson was not one of the men I saw fleeing the scene therefore did not kill Anthony First,
Days after this homicide I was kidnapped and shot because of what I’d apparently witnessed on 1-7-1998, an accomplice in the shooting was one Plaze Anderson. I chose not to pursue any form of justice in the matter against Plaze Anderson upon my own free will.
,
I Davion Davis, verify that the above statement is true to my recollection pursuant to 28 u.s.c.  §1746

Dated 3.3.2008

No comments: